Skip to main content

Bluetooth headphones prices in Kenya

I normally use earphones for my to listen to music and podcasts. However, they usually don't last very long.

I decided to test Bluetooth headphones. I have found them way much better. I now use P47 headphones and they cover my needs.

I have also researched other headphones that will cover your needs.

Cheap Bluetooth Headphones

Your first pair of headphones doesn't have to cost you an arm an a leg. 
Cheap bluetooth headphones in Kenya costs between ksh 800 - 1200/=

 Price: Ksh 800/=
Buy Headphone Now(Black)

Top range headphones prices in Kenya

Headphones in this range costs between ksh 1500-10,000/= .



Types of headphones

There are two types of headphones. They are named based on how they lie on the ears.

1. On-ear headphones


2. Over-ear headphones







Comments